When: Every Thursday at 11:15am
Where: Alumni House
This committee is made up of students who are Dinner Jackets facilitators and Expert Jackets and IMPACT Meet & Greet event leads. Anyone is welcome to join the committee, and all new members will be trained on skills like writing a professional email, communicating with alumni and GT faculty members, and event planning. As a member of this committee, you will have the opportunity to:
* Serve as a Dinner Jackets student facilitator.
* Communicate with alumni as dinner plans are made - letting alumni know who is coming, special needs, and answer questions.
* Communicate plans to student attendees - letting students know alumni backgrounds, directions, organize transportation, and answer questions.
* Act as the student host at events - assist alumni onsite, make introductions, and keep conversation flowing.
* Help plan and execute all logistics associated with the events.
* Find alumni at the top of their field who would be popular for Expert Jackets or Dinner Jackets.
* Coordinate IMPACT Speaker Meet & Greets when IMPACT Speakers are GT alumni.
Please email the committee chairs at email@example.com
if you would like more information!